Friday, April 15, 2011

~Surprise~

On Sunday evening Bro. Majors and the family were going to come over to our house for fellowship. (Pretty common for us to do) He said he had a "surprise" for us that we would really like! Hmmm......of course that peaked our curiosity! We thought maybe its a new game for us to play or something. Due to Selena not feeling very well that day, they decided not to come over and he was going to show us the surprise another time. Well, there were several times this week he was going to show us but it just didn't work out. On Thursday evening, after our Bible Study, Chris whips out his guitar and is going to show us the surprise...FINALLY!!! Then....there it is....he starts to strum a song that sounds a little familiar. Then, he starts singing.....LOL....he found the music to this song and starts singing it for us! What a surprise....much laughter...I guess we all have twisted minds then :o)

Selena (Chris' wife) started a blog!! Of course that got Kali and I all excited! So I can't end this post without giving ya'll a link to go check it out! She has called it "Confessions of a Cereal Mom"...love it!

P.S. She had a doctor app. today and baby Samuel is doing great!! We are all very anxiously awaiting his arrival in July!

Lilly and Olivia wanted to "fix hair" tonight, so Lilly did mine then I did the girls'. Just did this bun on the top of their heads....lol...so cute! Unfortunately Lilly took her's out before I could get a picture of it, but I was able to get 'Livia....


She was giggling in the bathroom saying, "I look crazy!"

Hope you all have a great weekend!! I'm hoping for some sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. I put the link on the name of her blog, so if you click that it will take you straight to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I can't believe he found the music to that song!

    ReplyDelete