Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shoutout

One of my birthday presents this year was a homemade tote bag, purchased from a blogger friend Rebecca! I just wanted to let you all know about her shop, if you havn't stopped by here blog/etsy shop yet. She did a fantastic job on the tote bag for my birthday! Here are the pics of the bag.... I *LOVE* IT!!


Isn't the inside just adorable?!

We have ordered several things from her, even special ordered something, and they have turned out wonderfully! So, all this to say that if you havn't stopped by her blog yet, you need to! There is a link on the sidebar that says "the shop", you can click on that and it will take you to the things she makes. Have fun! Here is the link.....
                     Cotton + Wood

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! That was very kind of you to do a shout-out to my blog.

    Most importantly, I'm glad you love that bag. LOVE that fabric!!! Ahhhhhh....!

    ReplyDelete