Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bit by the crafting bug


Have you ever had an urge {a stinging sensation in your hands, really} to craft?!

Yes?

No?

Can I get an amen?

Maybe you get it too, or maybe I'm just weird like that.

Anyways, I was bit by a crafting bug this past month. I had received the urge to get the hot glue gun, handle some scissors, shop at thrift stores, and do some painting.

I.must.craft.

Here are the products of my crafting bite.

{Spring/Summer Bird Wreath}

{Old thrift store vases spray painted to look more modern}

{Using the 'new vases' to redecorate the mantel}


Warning: The crafting bug is a serious bite and can be contracted via internet. If bit, you will need to be treated right away with some fabric, paint, and probably a glue gun or two. Consider yourself warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment