Wednesday, June 2, 2010

House Adventures....or not

We are in the process of getting out of our house right now. Originally we were going to be out today or tomorrow, but our realtor just called and plans changed. We are closing on the 10th or sooner. ugh....

So, I am sitting in Kali's bedroom on a camping chair. Isn't it ironic that just last night we moved all of our major furniture out and into storage?!?! HA! So for the next week or so I will be sitting on camping chairs, sleeping on an air mattress and living out of a suitcase. Just seems weird being in our house and doing all that stuff.....oh well.....at least we have one more week of being in a wide, open space rather than being in a cramped 2 bedroom apartment or a trailer! That is something we can be thankful for! Our house does look pretty empty right now, I dont think it has really quite hit me yet. In due time......

Here are a few pictures I took yesterday and today.......

This is currently our computer desk, our phone has been turned off (so if you want to get a hold of us, you will have to call our cell phones....) and our internet should actually be going off any time now....hopefully not in the middle of writing this post :o)

Dad came in the house after being outside and apparently he stepped on a nail! OUCH! Here is mom trying to clean it.....ahhh what next?

 I plan on posting with some pictures of the house when we leave, so I guess that will be next week ;o)

2 comments:

  1. love your blog. I'm starting to blog a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should definitely give it a try, its lots of fun once you get into it! Be sure to let me know what your blogspot is so I can check it out!

    ReplyDelete