Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Josh!!

Josh (my favorite brother) turned 22 today!! Since, he moved back home this past weekend (did I tell you all that?!), he spent his birthday with us! It was SO much fun and great to have him back home!! It included a scavenger hunt to find his presents and a surprise at the end of it! (Kali is going to post a video, so be sure to check it out!) For dessert, I made some peach cobbler (by his request) and paired it with some vanilla ice cream! Mmmmm...delicious!

Josh is right in between Kali and I in birth order. I'm sure at some points he wished he had a brother, but he definitely made up for it by teasing and picking on us! He is truly the best brother and I love him so much! We have had so much fun together, especially as we have gotten older! I look forward to more memorable times to share with him and belly aching laughs! I LOVE YOU JOSH!!


(He insisted we take the photo in front of "The Office" picture in his room.....lol)

1 comment: