Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY: Purse Organizer

Josh got me a purse this Christmas and that I absolutely LOVE! Its really cute and homemade from a little shop downtown. I like the feel and look of homemade purses, bags, ect...

The only problem with this purse is that it had absolutely no pockets, zilch. I tried it for a couple of days and my purse was just in chaos. Things were everywhere with no home for my phone or anything else. Digging, digging, digging.

Mom mentioned that she saw something on Pinterest for a purse organizer you can make, then insert into your purse. Desperately in need of some organization, I decided to give it a shot.




We went to Walmart picked up some matching fabric and interfacing. Then went to work!


Finished product


So, SO much better


The best part about this is it only cost about $3! Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment