Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Little Man

Braxton (almost 2) has become a part of our family ever since Kali started watching him, over a year ago. He is the sunshine in our day and the icing on our cake! :) We usually have these contests of, "Braxton, are you MY boy?!"

He first started calling me 'Gaggie', then when it finally progressed to 'Maggie' it was good, but sad. My boy is growing up! He is now starting to put sentences together and its getting easier for him to tell us what he wants with his words. No more sign language needed!

Oh, and did I mention he is SO cute?! Mabye I'm just biased :)


Here is an assortment of pictures of MY boy :)







Favorite things to do include:

Helping around the house


(Braxy's beloved vacuum)


"Paying" (praying) before meals


Helping "Jeffy" build a fire


Chatting with his online friends :)


Playing with baby "Zizzie"



I know it's a lot of pictures, but how could I pick?! :)

1 comment: