Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Setting a Goal


I am very much a goal-oriented person.

Oh, and I am a list-lover too. The joy of crossing 'to do' things off of my list is very gratifying for me.

Maybe I'm weird or maybe your weird and I'm normal.

Maybe

That being said, I set a new goal for myself yesterday.

That's right, read the New Testament in 60 days. This goal is short enough but something I feel I can easily grasp. Plus, what better goal is there than to take more time reading God's Word?!

The reason I chose this route was to make it more manageable on a day to day basis. Also, that way I don't feel extremely overwhelmed by how much I need to read, that I can actually get something out of what I'm reading.

Oh, do you see that I get to check off that little box after I've finished my reading for the day? That makes this list-lover very happy.

If you would like to join me in this goal, here is the link to print off the plan I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment