Sunday, September 11, 2011

Feeling Blessed....

I've been thinking tonight about how really blessed I am. Blessed to have a wonderful and Godly family striving to serve the Lord together. As all of us "kids" are 20 and up, I was thinking about how rare you have 3 grown adults living under the same roof. I mean, really, a lot of adults our age are off to college, married, or just living away from home. I can't even describe to you how blessed I am feeling to be together with all of my family, under one roof. I know this won't last forever, marriage and new chapters of each of our lives will begin. I, truly, do look forward to those "new chapters"!! Yet, at this time, I want to enjoy and appreciate the time we all have together, just as us five. Down the road will be sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, nieces and nephews [can't wait!]  but just as these moments are here, I am feeling extremely blessed.....

1 comment: