Thursday, September 8, 2011

I *love* lists


Maybe its the organizational side of me, but I love lists. Whether its a list of thing to pack, buy at the store, or things to do. The satisfaction you receive when you cross off those things is wonderful! It gives you a sense of accomplishment and success! Maybe I'm weird, but that's how I feel. Its like...YES! Things have been accomplished and completed. I don't always write a list down, usually I have a list going on in my head throughout the day. A verse comes to mind that makes me think this isn't necessarily a weird/strange thing......

~ I Corinthians 14:40~
"Let all things be done decently and in order."

God is a God of order, so I'm thinking He is happy people like lists :)

4 comments:

  1. yes He is the Master of lists...The 10 Commandments come to mind, as well as the Beatitudes;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks carolyn! Didnt even think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen thats right.. im like that too i just love things in order...love your blog.. looking to visit more...thanks for sharing..loves from holland soraya

    ReplyDelete