Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The week ahead

Yesterday, was an absolutely beautiful day!! The sun was shining, the birds were singing, we had just put our swing back on the deck, so it was really nice to sit out there and soak up some sun!! I am hoping this is the start of some very nice weather ahead of us!

Today, we were able to get some seeds in the ground for our garden, YAY!! Hoping for a good crop this year!

Tonight, we have our Ladies Fellowship, and I made a Greek Pasta Salad for the fellowship! Mmm! I am really looking forward to a new series we are starting, "Women of the Bible." There are so many good, Godly examples of women who have served the Lord, without fail, that I am eager to learn more about!!

The rest of the week is our Missions Conference! Our speaker is Bro. Copes, the Executive Vice President of Heartland Baptist Bible College. I am so, SO excited to see how God is going to work in our church this coming week, more importantly, how God is going to work in MY LIFE. 

Saturday, we have outreach and bus ministry visits. We just had new tracts made out for our church and they look really nice! We have definitely been blessed to have those! Last Saturday, we found out that two of our bus kids unexpectedly moved out of state that week. :( This made me so sad, one of the boys in particular was really doing well. We are already talking about taking measures to contact them, sending a Bible as well as a letter from us, saying we miss them. Prayerfully, there is a good church in the area they moved to.

I am so excited for this coming week! Even though it is going to be CrAzY busy, this is no doubt the BEST KIND of busy, serving the Lord!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!


"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
~I Corinthians 15:58~

No comments:

Post a Comment