Friday, June 15, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Friday

I've seen this on several different blogs and its a fun way to break up the week of blogging. Here is my very own 'Awkward and Awesome Friday' list!

Awkward:

~ Trying to turn metal skewer with my bare fingers on the grill....OUCH!! Blonde moment...

~ Swimming Wading in the kiddy pool with Braxton

~ Forgetting about baked potatoes in the oven, only to find them two hours later. Let's just say they were very crispy on the outside :)

~ In the parking lot of Walmart talking on the phone, then my phone flying from my fingertips on to the pavement. I'm sure it was funny to watch me fumbling to keep it from falling!


Awesome:

~Fresh greens from our garden

~ VBS next week....'uber excited!!!! Our theme is the 'Good Soldier"

~ A delicious early Father's Day dinner... (pictured above)

~ Trio from Heartland Baptist Bible College in OK coming for the weekend. We have the blessing of hearing them sing in church on Sunday!


Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment