Thursday, July 26, 2012

Enjoy the Journey


Wasn't it just yesterday I posted The BIG Question and 31 days and counting??

We are currently only 8 days until the wedding!!

Wowzers

Today, I am packing, making lists, preparing a few things for the rehearsal dinner, charging camera, and getting myself overall ready for leaving. We leave tomorrow to start our 30 hour drive down to AZ, with a short stop in OR to pick up a couple people. I have to admit that loooong drives like that (going straight through with 7 people and tons of stuff), is not my absolute favorite thing to do. Oh, the destination....I CAN'T WAIT!!

With that thought in mind, I saw this on Pinterest this week and thought it was fitting....


OK {I thought}

No matter how hard it will be to sit in that car for hours, I am striving to enjoy those long hours to AZ.

I am so stinkin' excited to get there, it's going to be an awesome week!!!!

For now my peeps, have a great rest of July!! See you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment