Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's Up


July is already proving to be an extremely busy month, with many more things to come. I am going to be out of town for about half (if not more) of the month. This means pack, unpack, pack, unpack, pack, unpack.... *sigh* All in the name of glorious summer plans! 

Mom and I just got back from a 5 day trip to Oregon visiting family. We had a great time complete with a graduation party for a cousin who graduated, shopping trip, floating down a couple rivers, soaking up some UV rays, and of course tons of yummy food! I had a cousin who was very pregnant, so we were hoping the little baby would come when we were there. We left early on Tuesday morning, then the lovely doctors decided to induce her around noon of the same day. Of course! I did have a beautiful baby girl {second} cousin enter this world at 9:02 pm, named Pearl Elizabeth (after my Granny). Even though we just missed her arrival, we are thanking the Lord that it was a safe delivery!

We also brought back my cousin Selma to stay with us for several weeks!


I'm home for a few days, then starting Monday next week I will be going as a counsellor for Junior Camp. I am super excited about getting to know our kids better and to see how God will work in their lives next week! Totally worth every.single.minute.

THEN, one week after I get back from camp we are leaving to go to AZ for Josh's wedding! Whoop Whoop!! It is coming up soooo fast, can't even believe it!

In a nutshell, this is my life for the month of July. It's already flying by, but I am so excited about the coming events!!

So, if you don't here from me much this month you know why! Life happens and I am happy to be busy in it!

Happy July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment