Monday, September 17, 2012

Give 'em a try


Thanks to Pinterest, it seems like I am always trying out a new recipe.

Some GREAT, some not so great.

Who here likes to change things up a bit with the weekly menu?

I know I do!

I have found several recipes recently that I am swooning over!


I am a lover of Asian food, so you should be able to see why I love this dish. It's quick, simple, cheap (it's made with ground beef), and deeelicious! Also, I double the sauce recipe which gives more flava to the rice underneath.


Sausage. Cheese. Pasta. Sneaking the good-for-you-vegetable in. Mmm!
Need I say more?!


This is the very same jam as mentioned in this post. First time making freezer jam, after lots of raves over the stuff. It's really good and super easy!


As you can see, these cookies 'claimed' to be the best-eva. After having a horrifying experience with another CCC 'claiming' to be delish, I was a little skeptical. I have an absolutely-wonderful Oatmeal CCC that we adore, but I wanted to try some without the oatmeal for a change. Letmetellyou. These were AWESOME! They fit the bill of the best-ever and are now my favorite CCC recipe. Oh, did I mention they have a secret ingredient?!  *insert mysterious smile*

On another note, why oh why does pinterest intermix delicious looking food pins with weight loss pins?! Do you want me to feel horrible about myself?

Totally me.

No comments:

Post a Comment