Friday, October 26, 2012

Have you ever totally misread something?


This morning Julian walked in with this shirt on...

As I looked at his shirt, I was wondering what it meant..."Touch like Daddy"??

"Ok", I thought to myself, it has a toy truck on it. It has to be something relating to that.  

I then began to try and mix up the words in my head, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Daddy Like Touch....No, too weird

Like Touch Daddy...Again, weird

Daddy Touch Like....Definitely not

I spent several different parts of my morning, trying to figure out what his shirt was all about.

Then, it was like a light bulb moment came on or maybe the heavens were shining down on his shirt.

Ohhhh....that's a 'G'! Tough like Daddy...now that makes sense.

--I have come to two possibilities that might explain this mornings confusion--

A) I need my eyes checked

B) I need to go back to bed

Most likely it's the latter..


1 comment:

  1. I would say neither of the above. When I saw it I read the same things. Thanks for explaining. I don't know if I'd have ever gotten it. :-)

    ReplyDelete