Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tasty Thursday


I am constantly trying out new recipes to fit into the weekly menu. {Most, if not all, come from Pinterest} Thankfully, my family is really easy going and willing to try anything!

Here are a few recipes I have made semi-recently and we have loved!

Hot Spiced Apple Cider
{Recipe and photo credit here: Kitchen Treaty}
I made this for our Christmas Party back in December, and it was delicious! Nothing like hot spiced cider to warm you up!

Oven Roasted Potatoes
{Recipe and photo credit here: Plain Chicken}
These are sooo yummy and easy to do! They are packed with lots of yummy flavor and a nice change from a basic potato.

Creamy Avocado Pasta
{Recipe and photo credit here: The Comfort of Cooking}
This is a healthier version of a pasta and oh so good! I would probably reduce the amount of lemon juice used next time I make it {maybe only use half a lemon}, but this was a winner.

Buckeye Brownies
{Recipe and photo credit here: Scraps of Life}
I am a lover of all things chocolate and peanut butter so these were awesome! We liked them better after they chilled in the fridge for a while, but super good.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. Those Buckeye Brownies look delish! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete