Thursday, April 4, 2013

Memo Frame


After receiving some inspiration from Shanty 2 Chic, I set about making my own DIY memo frame.
I found a thrift store frame and painted it white. Then, used twine to criss-cross across the back, keeping it there with a staple gun. Finally, I made some fabric flowers to go on the corners and as easy as that you have a DIY memo frame. Trust me, if I can do it, so can you!
Right now, I just have a few pictures on it, but you can add notes or anything else you want. We had a wall in our kitchen that was just begging for something to be on it, so that's where mine went!

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute!!
    I saw that and want to try it, but we'll see if I'm that creative, lol!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great job! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete