Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm baaaack!


After almost 3 weeks, I come back to my little corner of the internet. It was an impromptu 'blogging break' but it's nice to have a break every once in a while. 

First off, Happy April!! I cannot believe it's April already, because we just started March, didn't we?! Although, I can't complain about the wonderful, sun-shiny weather we have been enjoying. Plus, April is already promising to be a busy and fun-filled month!

We had a great Resurrection Sunday, celebrating the fact that Jesus Christ conquered death and rose from the dead! I am so thankful the gospel message doesn't end at the cross. 

{Over the past two Sunday's, THREE of my junior church kids have made a profession of faith! SO exciting and blessed to be used of the Lord in their lives.}

I made these cute and yummy cupcakes for my junior church kids to enjoy!

April fools day was filled with fun pranks and laughter. I really haven't done too much in years past, but this year I was in the pranking mood. :) When someone opened the fridge for something they saw these little eyes looking back...
Some other pranks included tissue paper stuffed in the toe of shoes, plastic wrap on a shampoo bottle, safety pins holding together clothing {so when you pull one out, several more come out too}...

Kali decided she would fight back and put salt on my toothbrush, luckily I caught it before it went in my mouth.
Kali and I were laughing about it, but Braxton reprimanded Kali saying, "Salt doesn't go on toothbrushes, it goes on food!!" Silly boy.

I did see a prank online that you put chicken bullion in the shower head, so when you turn in on it rains chicken broth. I decided that might not be appreciated too much :)

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting about the kids in Junior Church! It sounds like you had a fun filled April Fool's Day!!
    Have a great week!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Your cupcakes are adorable! That's awesome about 3 of your kids getting saved!
    Your April fools jokes were funny! :) I like the eyes in the fridge. lol
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete