Thursday, April 15, 2010

Princess Maggie

The past week and a half has been absolute MaDnEsS!! With 4 nights of Bible Institute and the weekends taken up by getting the house ready to be put on the market, my life has been crazy! Constantly doing things and if I came home thinking it would be a nice relaxing evening, it did not turn out to be that. Yet, I am very pleased with how much we have been able to get done in the past week as far as getting the house ready, f.y.i. we have a meeting with the realtor next thursday for her to see the house. Also, even though having Bible Institute makes for a really busy week, its always worth it!!

THE YELLOW ONE IS THE SUN!!!!

My mom has been saying that for the past couple days. If you have ever heard of Brian Regan, a comedian, he said that in one of his jokes and my mom has taken it and run with it! AHHHHHH!!!! She is haunting every part of my life with that phrase! Randomly saying it when we are talking or texting it to me during the day! Good Grief! So, Kali and I have texted her the same thing to get her back for doing it so much, but in turn she said she loves it, so I guess our evil plan didn't work out as we hoped it would. Oh well, we will find a way for her to stop irritating us with that phrase all the time. I wish you all could hear her, "The yellow one is the sun!!" Get me out of here!!!!!
                                                                  Love You Mom!!


Today was such a nice day, so I was able to wear a nice flowy skirt AND flip-flops!! It did turn gray for a little bit in the afternoon but then warmed up really nicely later in the day!! I loved it!! There is this little 2 year old boy at work who always comes up to me saying "Maggie!!!" when I enter the room and gives me a great big hug!! *very sweet, I'm melting* Apparently today, a teacher told me, that when I couldn't go into his class with him he was crying for like 5 minutes because he wanted me! Poor thing.... This morning, I came in with my nice flowy skirt and he looked at it and I could tell that he thought that it was a different skirt then what he usually will see me in, e.g. jean skirt or kaki. So he just kind of looked at it weird and then he said, "Maggie, Princess!" Aww.....I'm a Princess!!!

2 comments: