Saturday, April 3, 2010

A New Haircut!

On Wednesday night, Alyssa and I were going out to DQ after church. Alyssa mentioned that she wanted to get a haircut, something different then what she has. This soon turned into a plan to get our hair cut together! We both had long hair and sometimes that can feel kind of boring and just hanging on you, so we went online that night and found hairstyles that we liked. We went to a salon the next day after work and got our hair cut together. (Which may sound kind of weird getting it cut together, but we wanted to do something like this together, especially doing something that involved chopping off several inches and doing our hair different!) So here are the before and after pictures, we both love our new hair, feels so light and fluffy after having such long hair!!!



















4 comments:

  1. I saw Alyssa's hair this morning. It looked great and so does yours:) I got my hair done today also. It's darker, more towards my natural color and a little shorter, although the layers that she gave me are really irritating right now. I'm just not a person that likes layers in her hair, but it looks a lot healthier than it did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Isn't it amazing how much a few or in your case several inches make? Your hair looks super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew I feel so much lighter! I love the way our haircuts turned out! I have to say...that before picture of me is not very good. LOL...ICK! I'll just put this disclaimer out that i had just taken it out of a bun. I do NOT normally wear it like that. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sherri! It feels so much better! Alyssa- What? I don't remember you having it in a bun, you wore it like that all day!! hehe ;o)

    ReplyDelete