Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....

This past week has been so busy with work and Bible Institute. I love going to Institute and learning more in depth about the Word of God, history behind the Bible and our Baptist heritage. Yet, within the busy work week and class at night it is hard to find a time for a little R & R. So, my week has been a busy one, (which I hope you will forgive me of my silence), and now i will really try to keep you all more up to date on things that are going on!

Early on in this week a lady who has been battling cancer for about 10 years now, has passed away and gone on to the presence of our Lord! What a blessing, but also a time of grief for those of us who are left behind. On Saturday we had a memorial service for her, and celebrating the life that she lived for Christ!

I can only pray that my life will be a Godly impact on others and a the testimony to others that a Daughter of the King should be!

1 comment:

  1. Learning about God is always wonderful and the Bible Institute classes are always exceptional. Glad to see you made it through the week.

    ReplyDelete