Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whoops!

The other day I was home from work sick and was catching up on the laundry. (Lots and lots of loads to do!)  My brother had cleaned his room and whenever he does that there are lots of clothes and towels! So, I put in some of his nice clothes with some others of the rest of the family. As I was sorting the clothes, to put in the dryer and which to hang and let air dry, I put all of his clothes in the dryer thinking that he didnt have anything that needed to air dry. Yet, for Christmas he got a 100% wool argyle sweater from my sister, and that went in the dryer as well. Needless to say, I took it out after it was done and it really looked like it had gotten much smaller! Yikes! He tried it on later and it went all the way up to his belly button! LOL! Well, I guess I will be buying him a new one!

Lesson 1: Wool shrinks!

(Here is a picture of us in our "argyle" sweaters on Christmas! We had to get a picture of us matching, of course!)


4 comments:

  1. ha ha ha...bummer though because that wsa a nice sweater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...Im going to try and get him the exact one again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! Serves him right. He's so obnoxious. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look so cute in your matching sweaters. Way to go Mags!

    ReplyDelete