Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Favorite!

I have recently been introduced (thanks to my sister) to the wonderful things of Burts Bees! Although, normally I am not an "all natural" type of person, mainly because of the heavy price it has to come with it! I absolutely love this cleanser! You can find it really anywhere and it works really well for me! It has a great almost tingling sensation after you rinse it off and that makes you feel like it is actually doing its job! (Which is always a plus!) So, i definitely encourage you all to give it a try if your bored with your other cleanser! It is only $8 on their website and Im sure its probably about the same at walmart.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I think this is the product your sister was looking for the week we were at the Firs. I just may have to give it a try. Do you use a moisturizer with it or is the product do both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you should definitely give it a try! Right now i am just using the cleanser, but only because right before i got introduced to it I bought another brand of moisurizer, so i really dont want to waste it. So after i finish it I will definitely buy the moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete