Monday, January 11, 2010

Frustrating......

Today I was able to get off of work about a half an hour early, at 5 o'clock, due to low child numbers. So, I was very happy, considering I needed to make dinner tonight, then at seven we have a Ladies Bible Fellowship, so that way I didnt have to be so rushed when I got home. As I was walking out to my car I was searching in my purse for my keys. (Now, if any of you have seen my purse, it is pretty big, so my keys get "lost" a lot of times and I just have to keep digging!) This time I really could not find them, so I looked in my car and there they were, resting so happily and peacefully on the passenger seat, grrrr!! Thankfully I have a spare key, but it is at my house, so I had to call home and my all gracious brother was willing to come down and give me the key! Thanks bro!

If you didnt already know this, I have had issues with locking my keys in my car. It has happened probably about 5 times I would guess, in the 2 years I have been driving. Yikes! I know, I know, its so awful.....I just get so distracted and my mind totally forgets about the keys when I leave my vehicle. (Now, I dont want to hear any blonde jokes....!) Im thinking about investing in one of these, I would definitely never leave this in my car. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Haha...cute! Yeah, that key would be kinda hard to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) What about those magnet holders that you can put under your car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have recently been told of the magnetic keys. I think i will be getting another copy to put in my purse. All of the times it has happened I have not locked my purse in there, so hopefully that will be sufficent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've locked my keys in my car a few times. Now I do carry the spare set in my purse (which of course won't help me if I ever lock my whole purse in there) and have tried to make a habit of locking the door from the outside.

    ReplyDelete