Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My favorite Brother!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!

Today is my brothers birthday! (As if you havnt already guessed....lol) My brother and I have always had a fun/testing/annoying/loving/sweet relationship! Testing and annoying because he always used to pester me....lol....he would tackle me to the ground and thump my forehead until it got so annoying. Im not sure if anyone reading has ever had it happen to them, but let me tell you, its a pain! He would always find just the right time to pick on me and make it count!

On the other hand, we have a fun, sweet, and loving relationship, especially since we have gotten older. He is such a good brother and I wouldnt trade him for any other. We are able to talk and  have fun together, I cant think of how many times we have just ended up cracking up at the silliest things, but we think its hilarious! We have shared so many laughs over the years, I think its attributed to the fact that we are both kind of weird and quirky. Plus, he really got excited when I decided to take up hunting! He is always asking me to go out with him....he loves it and I love that he loves it! I got a Cabela's jacket and he was quite impressed with it! Nonetheless, he is a good example and I can truly call him my best, favorite, guy friend! So, this is for you Josh! I love you lots and even though we are moving this year, and you are staying behind, we will always be good friends! It will be soo hard, but God will help us and comfort us all this year.....so here are a few pictures of him!




For his birthday I got him some glasses, the ones you see in the picture, for his apartment! He wants to get settled in an apartment before we leave...so hopefully that all works out!

4 comments:

  1. i am the best brother
    JOSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you have a really sweet relationship with each other. It's fun getting older as sibling relationships go. You'll miss him for sure, but it will make the times that you do see him a lot sweeter.

    ReplyDelete