Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lots Accomplished!

This past week was a pretty busy one! As I mentioned in the last post, we had Bible Institute last week and it was on the Doctrine of Salvation. It was a really good class! It really made you more thankful for what God has done for us and what he will do! We truly have a wonderful and amazing God!

During the busy week, a friend was painting her room in a house they are going to be moving into this week. So, I offered to help and we went down and did that on Thursday night! We had lots of fun, its amazing how you can turn something like painting into a fun thing to do with a friend. It also helps when you have lots of paint fumes, coffee, and doughnuts! lol All the necessities of painting....well I guess the paint helps too! ;o)

Plus, it gave me a chance to get creative and put my name on the wall! Sweet!

On Saturday, I was supposed to go babysit some kids, but in the morning their mom called me and told me that one of them woke up sick. Aww, poor thing! Yet, it gave me a chance to actually have a relaxing weekend...wow...what a novel idea! It was so nice not to have a schedule or anything to stick to! I definitely needed that day, I have been so busy with a lot of things, sometimes you just need a day to relax!

Monday was President's Day, so I had the day off of work. (Oh the joys of working at a school!) Some of us girls went shopping for some things for the Sweetheart's Banquet this coming Saturday. We went to several stores, then Kali, Nicki, and I departed from the rest and went to Costco. I tried to convince them to get one of those huge carts so I can just sit on there while they push me around but they didnt really go for that! Oh well, I survived! We actually had fun, after we got some food and ice cream in our stomaches!

Dad brought out some licorice from his room and we were munching on it. Man oh Man! Twizler licorice is soo good! Hard to stop, but self control, Maggie, self control! haha My only consolation is the fact that they are fat-free! Well, thats something isnt it?!?!


4 comments:

  1. That would have been quite a photo of you in a Costco cart;) LOL I would have loved to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That would be sweeeet! Maybe next time! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness yes....paint fumes and coffee....what a wonderful combination! Seriously guys, you don't want to catch Maggie in her "painting mood". ;-) hehe jk It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! oh, thanks alyssa! now no one will want to paint with me! lol

    ReplyDelete