Saturday, March 6, 2010

House Hunting, Cheez Whiz, and Fun Times.....

This past weekend we went over to the "Valley" where we are going to be moving. We left thursday after work, got there that night and friday we went house hunting. It went pretty well, some houses left us with a definite "NO!", and others were nice but needed some changes. Although, their was one house that we all loved, yet, looking more into it, we were going to be living in a community. Which, if anyone doesnt know how a "community" works, they all pretty much decide for you what you can and cannot do with your own property. Utterly ridiculous if you ask me. ;o) That house is out of the question now, so right now we are pretty much back to square 1 with our house hunting endevours. We have considering buying a chunk of land over there and building a house on it. I love the idea of that, it would work out with the facts of 1) living in a house that no one has ever lived in (I know, Im spoiled...) and 2) we would be able to design the house exactly how WE want it, we have looked at 7 houses already and now we have a much better idea of what we want in a house. So, if we build, we could seriously make our "dream home", if we were able to get the land at a good price! So, thats an option right now, but nothing is "set in stone" yet, all depends on if that would be condusive to our budget.....

On that trip, Kali and I were getting car sick quite a lot. The older we have gotten the more likely we are to get car sick on long trips....I know....a pain! So we stopped in at the local grocery store and got some Ritz crackers and we decided to get some Cheez Whiz (havnt had that stuff in a LONG time!). We quickly realized how good (and addicting) that stuff is, yes, pasturized and all! lol Lets just say, between mostly Kali and I, the entire can was gone before Sunday, and we bought it on Friday...sad, I know. Later on Saturday night, we went to Super-Walmart, yes, one of the town we might live in has a Super-Walmart!!! Isn't that SUPER!!!!! Anyways, I found this HUGE display of Cheez Whiz, call me weird but I had to take a picture! :o)


Yes yes, I know Im subjecting myself to some ridicule...but hey, most of you should know by now that im a dork. ;o)

The time over there was really good, we were able to have a church service on Sunday morning. It was exciting to see some people come out for that! Im excited to see how God's going to use us over there in the "Valley"!


Just have to add this picture, I loved the sinks in the hotel we were staying at! So cool!!!

2 comments: