Monday, March 1, 2010

My Favorite Sister!

Happy 23rd Birthday Kali!!!!

Today, as if you havnt already guessed ;o), is my sister kali's birthday! Kali and I have always had a close relationship. In our younger years, we used to share a room, and that brought us even closer together. Even in the past 3 years or so we have grown even closer together. I can think of countless times where we were up late talking and laughing about the silliest things, but also talking about when/how our "princes" will come! *sigh* We have shared lots of food discoveries together as well, the most recent being nutella, cheez whiz and jumbo smarties....haha! You may think, wow, do they ever argue? HA! Although it is seldom we argue or disagree on something, the frustration usually doesnt last very long. We will usually just starting laughing about it later. We have had SO many fun memories together that I will always remember!

 I love you lots Kali and I wouldnt trade you for a million cans of cheez whiz....and thats saying a lot! Love you lots and Happy Birthday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks! I love you too! It's good to know you hold me more dear than you do Cheez Whiz. :o)

    ReplyDelete