Sunday, March 21, 2010

Randomness

This week was a pretty mellow week, considering all the busyness of the past couple weeks! It was nice to be able to relax in the evenings after work, instead of having to rush off to do things. Its not until you have some cRaZy busy weeks that you realize the importance of giving your body (and mind) rest once in a while!

Wednesday night held some very random things, I have to share them with you because I find them very funny!
Earlier that evening before going to church, Kali was trying to convince me to go to town with her after church. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea, so she proceded to try to continue to convince me, over and over again...hehe. So, being the good and nice sister that I am ;o), I finally gave in and went with her. She had to go to the gas station first, so we pulled up and she went to get out her wallet to get her debit card. Much to her dismay, she forgot that she had taken out her wallet and never put it back in! BUHAHAHAHA!! Just in case your thinking that I took it out and hid it, no I didnt think of something as ingenious as that, she took care of it all by herself. So, she was very frustrated with herself while I am chuckling in the passenger seat, we get to go home! haha On the way home I was put into kind of a weird mood and then proceded to go into all the reasons why I dont like blonde jokes, I think I got up to number 9. To which, Kali chuckled and found it very amusing I'm sure, some of the reasons were very silly. After we got home, I was still in that weird mood! I sat next to my mom and for some reason it popped into my head to tell her that I thought I was stronger than her! hehe So, to prove that, we went into this arm wrestling competition. Much to my grief, I dont think I won any of them! Well, I guess now I know, Mom is stronger than me! haha

Thursday I was in the mood for a smoothie, so I went to our local coffee stand and asked if they could do a strawberry pineapple one, or something like that. She said that she could do a strawberry pina colada smoothie, so I decided to give it a try. Guys (or Girls), you need to try this smoothie, it is SO good! I have had two more since that day, which is saying alot! I know, I am needing to practice some more self control, but seriously, its at least a little healthy right?!?! Here are some pics with me and my smoothie....*sigh*


If you all havn't figured out that I'm a dork yet, this should confirm it.....

4 comments:

  1. As long as you don't have Whidbey Coffee make you a mango smoothie I think the world is safe;) Muahahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, like the new layout. It's much more you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES....those smoothies are something else! I think I will get another one tomorrow....oh man...I want one now! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carolyn...no one needs to know why I shouldn't have a mango smoothie...LOL...

    ReplyDelete