Sunday, May 2, 2010

Its Official!

We officially have our house on the market! I'm glad its finally just on the market and now its out of our hands and into the Lord's! We are just resting on Him now and waiting for His perfect timing for us to move.

On Saturday, we went to a memorial service for a man we knew that passed away in April and not long after we even got out of the house and on the road, a real estate agent called and said he had a client who really wanted to see the house saturday. I was like, "What?!?!", we just put the house on the market on friday! Wow! I guess I didnt realize how early people would come out to look at it. To be honest, I was almost on the verge of tears when I heard that, its becoming more and more real by the days. Plus, the fact that strangers are coming into our house to look at it is kind of a strange thought. (Keep in mind that I have lived in this house for 14 or so years and the only time we have moved, since I was alive, was when I was 4 or 5. So this is all VERY new for me.) God is good though, and I know when the time is right He will prepare myself and my family for the move. Here are some pictures I took friday......








Whoever invented a lock box was obviously a real estate agent, its a neat idea and VERY handy. Yet, its a pain to have to work around sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment