Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Fun!

This past week my mom, Kali and I went to Oregon to visit family. It was alot of fun! We were able to go to a couple rivers and even got to float down one with my counsins! It was a fun trip and its always nice to see family and get to catch up with them! Having a big extended family is challenging sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

I have several pics I want to share, some of them are from the trip to Oregon and some are just recent pics from this summer! Enjoy!
                                                   

Enjoying the cool water, in the hot weather in Oregon!

Baby Jo...cutie! (second cousin)

Selma (cousin) and her mustache! hehe



Grandkids and Great-grandkids with Grandpa (not all of the grandkids were able to make it, so we have some missing)

Violet eating some cake, plus saving some for later :)
(She is such a sweetheart, sometimes she would just burst out and sing "Jesus Loves Me" randomly)

Josiah just chilling out with a Veggie Tales Movie

Kaitlyn (cousin) and I, you can't tell we are related can you?!?! hehe

Mmmm....we stopped at Sonic a few times to get some slushies!!

Kali and I taking Selma and Violet out for a Girl's Night to none other than Sonic! hehe Violet couldn't take the excitement though, she fell asleep not long after we got our slushies....

Must have been sour!

Heading to the river

Check out this sweet wallet I found while shopping!

I made this for dessert last night and my oh my....it was delicious!!!

Lilly (right) and Olivia (left) drying off after running in the sprinkler!

At church today Lilly found all these things in the drawers of the Grange Hall...I thought it was so cute, I just had to take a picture!

Well I think I'm pretty much caught up on pictures for now! Have a great week everyone!

2 comments: