Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two Red Heads & One Blonde

Today the Major ladies came over to stay with us while Chris went to the jail this morning to start sitting in with the man who does the Bible Studies. He will be turning over that ministry to us soon. When he got there he was told that it was canceled this morning and was going to be at 6 o'clock tonight! So instead of driving all the way back to there house and coming again later (they are 45 min. away), they just hung out with us today! When they got here I had not even taken a shower yet, so while they were here I hopped in the shower and got ready. My mom, Chris and Selena went to Walmart and left the girls here with us. So when I came back out Olivia said she wanted a snack. I proceded to head into the kitchen when all of a sudden a little voice behind me says, "Mmmmm, you smell clean!" LOL I'm glad I smell clean! I guess she thought I just smelt nice and fresh! So, of course at that point I couldn't help but scoop her up and love on her a bit! How can you resist such a sweet and cute moment?!

A little side story: At our new house we have a garbage disposal, I have never had one before thus providing the issue of not exactly sure what we can and can't put down it! So yesterday I put stuff down it that wasn't suppose to go down and providing a lovely clog....(I say lovely VERY sarcastically here...) After many attempts to get it to drain again, it wouldn't, so we couldn't do the dishes and had to call the plumber this morning. Praise the Lord, the plumber was able to come out today and fixed it in no time at all!

Anyways, so as a result of that there were quite a few pots and pans, things that couldn't go in the dishwasher, stacking up. So today I was about to do the dishes and of course the girls wanted to help! I let them help me and they actually did pretty good! Later, Lilly and I made some cupcakes! She cracked the eggs and put them in and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised again! She cracked them and did it SO well! No eggs shells in these cupcakes!

                                                 The Girls watching "Up"

Olivia and I

How many does it take to do the dishes?

Three I guess....2 red heads and a blonde :o) I love these girls....

P.S. I have an interview with a Credit Union at 9 am tomorrow morning!! I would really appreciate your prayers for this! It sounds like a great opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. Alyssa told me about the interview. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you guys with your backs turned washing the dishes. SO CUTE! Praying for you about your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog so much. It reminds of myself with my nieces and nephews.CUTE girls. I love red hair. So glad y'all have good friends there. TTYL.

    ReplyDelete