Monday, November 15, 2010

How it went...

Sarah wasn't able to make it today until almost 12 which only gave us about a half an hour...(I had to go to work at 1 today). Which I was disappointed with not being able to have as much time as I hoped but I wanted to definitely do as much as we can without trying to rush. She hadn't read the Bible in quite some time so I was able to kind of give a refresher course on how to navigate through the Bible. We got about 3/4 way through the first study about sin. She understands she is a sinner and that even though you may have only commited one of the 10 Commandments, you are guilty of all of them. James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. Its really neat to see someone who is searching and truly wanting to learn!

We were discussing getting together next Sunday afternoon, which would probably work better for her. In that one I plan on going through the rest of the study and going into the next one talking about the Gospel! I'm really excited to get into that!! First obviously, she needed to understand completely that she is a sinner IN NEED of the Savior.

Thanks sooo much for all the prayers and words of encouragement! I will keep you all posted!

1 comment: