Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

  • Friendships blooming with Dennis and Lindsey and looking forward to the big day coming up fast!!
  • Another Bible Study with Sarah scheduled for Sunday afternoon
  • Yummy Oreo Klondike Bar ;o)
  • OH OH!! Since I'm on the subject of food......Nicki (visited us last weekend) brought Cranberry Sierra Mist and dried Mangos!!! ahh..... my mind was thrilled for all those yummy treats, but my hips are not so happy now....
  • Its almost the weekend
  • Speaking of the weekend...my parents and the Majors will be out of town this weekend (leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Saturday night), so its a girls weekend with Kali, Lilly, Olivia, and I! fun fun
  • Christmas presenting for friends and family starting to be purchased and ideas being formed
  • Thanksgiving is nearing and we will be able to see some family soon!
  • Weekly phone chats with a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment