Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Deals and Deliciousness

Slowly but surely I am trying to add things to my "hope chest", which right now is my closet. :o) (I seriously need some kind of bin or something) Anyways, about a month or so ago I found an orange tablecloth on clearance and picked one up for myself, then today I found a red tablecloth on major clearance too!! Woo Hoo!! I think I'm set on tablecloths, but I just couldn't pass up those great deals!


Orange Tablecloth:
Regular- $9.00
Sale- $1.00

Red Tablecloth:
Regular- $9.00
Sale- $0.75

Total: $1.75

I love great deals!!!!


I also made a couple things today that were really delicious! First was a Strawberry Orange Smoothie. One word.....Y.U.M! SO simple and SO delicious!! Spring is here people!!

Next was Orange Almond Biscotti, whether its being dipped in coffee, milk, or even eaten by itself, these are just plain delicious...

If ya'll want the biscotti recipe, just let me know and I will post it on here shortly.....

And yes....I am what you call a foodie.....I can't deny it..... I get a star gazed, weak in the knees, flowery type feelings at times, but its not caused by a man..... *smile* I guess us single women need something right?! All I can say is praise the Lord for a good metabolism!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, those are great deals!!!

    When I was 14-15 years old, I had some older friends [more like big sisters to me] who all had hope chests stuffed full of things. I was obsessed with having one.

    I received a pretty oak chest for my 16th birthday and a set of dishes. My brother who moved away used my dishes and all he had left after two years of bachelorhood was I think one coffee cup.

    I do have a few other things in it but I seriously NEVER look for deals to fill up that chest.

    You have motivated me, girl! Hello, sale shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...you should make us another smoothie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Good deal on those tablecloths! I know what you mean about stashing stuff away for "later". Good to do! Oh any by the way, I think you should hop on over to this side of the mountains and make me one of those smoothies. :-) I could really use one right now. Oh and of course I would love to see YOU too!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete