Friday, March 25, 2011

Makeshift Dryer

This morning was one of those mornings. Oh, you know the kind.....where you wake up and for some reason your (what we call them), "angry eyes" just seem to pop out. It really wasn't too bad just some frustrations with our sweet, darling puppies. (Trust me, if you asked me if I thought so this morning you probably would have wished you didn't ask....lol.) I got ready to go to work,  I confess, I was a little happy to get out of there for a bit, but trust me, it is ALWAYS wonderful to come home and spend time with my family, no matter what! On my way out the door I put my water container that looks a little something like this.....

.....into my purse (which I normally do that way I don't have my hands all full when I enter work, easier you see). Well, apparently I didn't tighten the cap on good enough and most of my water was now in my purse! Arg!! Before I went into work I put my purse on my lap and I noticed an excess amount of liquid in my purse...whoops. I stood up and there was also an excess amount of water on my skirt.....lovely. Anyways, I took it inside tried to dry off my things and my purse. Thankfully nothing of importance was ruined. I placed my purse items in a garbage bag....lol....because we didn't have any other kind of bags. Then I did this to help dry it out.....


Yup, you see right, its a snow shovel. At this point it was only a little after 10 am, one of those mornings that if you don't laugh, you'll cry.... :o)

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! I hope your weekend was better than Friday. I'll remember that nifty dryer if ever I spill water in my purse again (it HAS happened!).

    ReplyDelete