Monday, March 28, 2011

My Monday

It was a beautiful day today, I wore flip flops and a t-shirt! Woo Hoo!! We decided to take our puppies to the lake to let them play. When we got up there and it had about 2 feet of snow!! I drove my car and it was really bumpy, pretty much four-wheeling! Needless to say, my car has lots of mud marks on it! I had about 4 backseat drivers also, which made things interesting :o) When we arrived at the lake, I was still wearing my flip flops so I decided to hang out in the car. We were not going to be there long due to the amount of snow still on the ground. (I did attempt to go out and walk around but it was not long until my feet were freezing!!) The dogs had a blast though! We did decide to go to another lake close by that didn't have as much snow. They had so much fun in the water!!




Plus, tonight Kali and I were able to have a l.o.n.g (2 hour!) video chat with Alyssa....it was a great way to end the day!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! YAY for video chats! :-) That was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is SO convenient when you live away from friends. Looks like Gauge will be a water dog after all, Charlie seems to be kinda fishy about it...

    ReplyDelete