Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Sally!!

Some of you may be wondering....Sally?! Who in the world is that?! Well, its Kali...last year I started calling her Sally randomly and it kinda stuck :o) Anyways, today is Kali's birthday, 24, Woo Hoo!! Kali is not only a GREAT sister, but a fantastic example of a Godly woman. I love you so much and am so thankful the Lord saw fit to give me you as a sister. We've shared some tough times in the past years, but also SO many great, gut busting laughter. You are someone who will text me in the middle of the night, from across the hallway, just to see if I'm awake or come to walmart with me just cause I don't want to go alone. I love you sooo much and can't wait to see what the Lord will do in your life in this coming year! Love you lots!!

*I LOVE YOU KALI BUNCHES. YOUR FAVORITEST SIBLING JOSH!!!* (Josh wanted to say a few words)



This morning we got a call saying my grandpa (mom's dad) passed away. It was a shock but we are resting in the knowledge that he is with our Saviour. We are heading out in the morning for Idaho, all the family is gathering for his memorial service. I will give more details on everything when we get back... Chris came over this morning, just to be there for us. He said he wanted to make dinner and the dessert we had planned to do for Kali, one less thing we had to think about. It  was so nice and such a blessing! He was a great sport and did a fantastic job on everything!


He made this cake all by himself, what a great job and delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks guys! Love you so much! I couldn't have asked for a better brother and sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have a sister! I have always wanted one.

    So sorry that you lost your grandpa. It's so wonderful that he is in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris is a good cook, but I didn't know that he could bake too.

    ReplyDelete