Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fun Visit

Memorial Day weekend Alyssa and Nicki headed over the mountains to come and visit us! It was soo much fun! Most of the time was spent playing games and just enjoying each others fellowship. It was so nice to have the fellowship of these precious ladies again. They are great friends and am SO thankful for them! Much laughter and many sore arms (alyssa was very abusive towards me because I was winning games....lol) but it was great to catch up and have some much needed girl time! One of the games we played was "sorry card revenge" which I know I have talked about on here before. It was great and I have to add here that Nicki and I played on a team together and were undefeated :) Eagerly looking forward to next time.......love and miss you both already!!



Oh, its ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment