Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!

I could not even ask for a better mom. She is such good example of a Godly woman and helper in the home. She has always been there for me to lean on and talk to, or just laugh with. Many times, we will just sit around talking and enjoying each others company! We are really close and I not only count her as my favorite mom :), but my friend. There are not even words to describe what an influence and blessing my mom has been in my life. Mom, what would I do without you? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 Proverbs 31:10; 28 & 29  
vs. 10 "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies." 
vs. 28 & 29 "Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all."

1 comment:

  1. Your mom was one of my favorite S.S. teachers and also my favorite supervisor at school:). Glad to see that you're spoiling her on her Birthday!

    ReplyDelete