Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Fun


This past Saturday we went to the play "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers", done locally. It was a birthday present from my dad to my mom. Us, ladies of the house, have been wanting to see it ever since we found out they were going to be doing it this summer! I was quite impressed with the size of the theatre they had to do the play in, it was pretty large compared to the one back in O.H. that we went to. Which was a surprise to us because the town we are living in now is MUCH smaller than O.H. All in all, it was alot of fun to go see it and they all did an excellent job!! (My dad even went with us, which we were all surprised he was willing to go, he even treated us to DQ afterwards! What a great dad/husband!) After seeing "Cinderella" in O.H. last June and now this play, it has really gotten us on the band wagon for seeing plays! They are SO much fun! If you haven't been to one, you should look around your neighbouring towns and find a good one, its sooo worth it!

Bless your beautiful hide, wherever you may be, we ain't met yet but I'ma willing to bet, your the gal guy for me..... :o)

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!!! Go Maggie, that's a broad invitation if I ever saw one!!! :-P :-D

    ReplyDelete