Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Favorite Things

A sign resting happily on my bookshelf, a constant reminder to trust in Him.



Beautiful sunshine, with the hopes for spring to be coming soon!



Delicious homemade granola....recipe to come soon :)




Ok, so don't laugh...


BUT....


I am totally in love with my new "puma" socks I bought in AZ. I put them on and was like, "Wow, they are so soft and thick!" I don't think I can ever go back to the "No-nonsense" or whatever off-brands they have out there. I'm tellin' ya people....these are fantastic!

Just to prove it's not just me, and my sometimes weird thinking.

Josh bought some too, and, no joke, he said pretty much the exact same thing I did when he put them on! I was like....."I KNOW! AREN'T THEY JUST AWESOME?!" He was just as pleased and obsessing about them as I was.


It's the small things in life that make your day extra special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment