Friday, March 2, 2012

In my Absence

For the remaining month of February, after this post, I was pretty silent on my blog which can be normal sometimes for me. :) Yet, I did have a good reason for it this time! I was helping my brother move down to AZ and spent some time down there!

We had a great time! Liz (Josh's girlfriend) came up to help him get things all packed up and assist in the moving process as well. Mom, Josh, Liz, Gauge and I piled in Josh's car, then Tony (Josh's friend moving down to be his roommate/for a change) was in his car, with his dog. The trip took two FULL days, but it was fun! Lots of laughter, games, eating, and sleeping.


Beatiful scenery in Utah







Mom and I spent several days in Tucson, AZ, helping Josh get settled in and spending time visiting with him, as well as the Anderson family. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and getting to know each other more. All to soon it was time to say goodbye to Josh, for the time being....




My aunt lives about 2 hours from Josh's new home, so we were able to spend several days with her! We had such a fun time going to the 'Arabian Horse Show', thrifting, and lots, and LOTS of laughter!



Uncle Charlie and cousin Christopher




We were even able to spend some time with our friends, the Dunnam family! Mom and I spent most of Sunday with them, going to their wonderful church and having sweet fellowship with dear friends.




Far, far too quickly it was time for mom and I to fly home. We had a wonderful time spent with family, new friends, old friends, and lets not forget the BEAUTIFUL weather we were enjoying! Yet, we were happy to come back home, even if it was in the 30's :)

~I didn't want to overload ya'll with pictures, but if you would like to see more I have about 1,001 (mayyyybe a stretch on the number) on facebook~

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! I'm not a fb very much but I need to get on there and look at your 1,001 pictures. :) Glad you got to spend time with your family. Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete