Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quarter of a Century!

Happy 25th Birthday to Kali today!!


My sister, my friend

Love you lots and can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for you this year!


“Sister. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.”
~Barbara Alpert~

Love this quote! Except, I totally do not wish I was an only child :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Love you too! I couldn't have asked for a better sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dreadfully far behind on my blog commenting...but still wanted to say here, "Happy Birthday, Kali!!!"

    ReplyDelete