Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day








A group of us ladies sang this song at Church yesterday. It is such a beautiful song and perfectly explains how wonderful mother's are, especially Godly mother's. I have been SO blessed to have a good, Godly mother in my life!


"You Were There"

Verse 1:
Before the Lord created me, He planned my life with you
and He prepared you specially for all that you would do.
Then Jesus chose the best for me and He sent me to your side,
so I could see His life in you and you could be my guide.

Chorus:
You were there to teach me of Jesus before I understood,
You were there to tenderly love me when I thought nobody could.
You were there to comfort and hold me close when my days where filled with pain.
I have seen God above through a mother's love, all because you were there,
All because you were there.

Verse 2:
Although I'm growing older now, I love you more and more.
In you I see my Savior's love as I never have before.
And though the years are passing by, your beauty only grows.
The many ways you touch my life, the Creator only knows.

Chorus

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch how God has and is working in and through your life. You are becoming a carbon copy of your mother...because of HIM. "He must increase, but I must decrease." John 3:30 Praise God for Godly parents!

    ReplyDelete