Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Reviving Faded Denim

I would like to introduce to you a little product that has worked its way into our household recently.

It makes your smile brighter

It makes your food taste better

It makes your body to never gain any weight

It makes your voice sound like an opera singer

Ok, not really those things, but wouldn't that be fabulous?!


What I really wanted to show ya'll tonight is this little wonder...


You can find it at your local stores in the laundry detergent isle. Also, comes in a variety of different colors.

This stuff can give a face-lift to your otherwise droopy/loved denim skirts.

Before                                After


The 'before' picture is actually Kali with her (exact same) skirt as the one I dyed, because silly me forgot to take an official 'before' picture. I do have to say that I really think my skirt was more faded than hers is.

Oh and please don't mind our wrinkles, its the wear of the day :)

 As you can see it has improved the color of the denim, not so faded and dingy looking.

I only soaked it in the dye for about 12 minutes, while on the directions you can do up to 30 minutes. 

If you have some faded, but loved denim you can't seem to part with, give it a shot! 

Your dingy denim thanks you.

1 comment: