Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I stand upon the Rock!


The results are out and the votes have been tallied.

Presidential election certainly didn't go as we hoped and prayed for, but nonetheless the results are not completely surprising.

Locally speaking, Washington became one of the first states to legalize marijuana and voted in the right for same-sex marriages. Booo

I voted. I prayed. I did my part.

Yet, many people are depressed/angry today. Why?

Our world is not perfect. There IS sin in the world.

Is that a big surprise to us?

Here is the awesome part of this ALL..

God never changes.
God is still on the throne.
God has not forgotten His children.
God can never ever be 'voted' out of office.

End.of.story.

Instead of being upset and angry today, choose to praise God. Thank Him that He has it all under control in His mighty and capable hands.

This video has several songs on it, but the one I really want you all to listen to is the first one, "What Never Changes."

        

If the sun were to fall,
If the oceans were to dry,
If the mountains were to crumble,
I wouldn't bat an eye.
'Cause I stand upon the Rock,
He's the Rock of all the ages,
No matter what may come,
The storm around me rages,
I STAND UPON WHAT NEVER CHANGES!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Our Rock is a firm foundation, but those who are building on the sand will be washed away.
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete