Friday, November 30, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Friday


--Awkward--

--I decided to be bold this week and try something new. I got side-bangs. Yes, yes, all those rumors you have heard are true, they were cut slightly too short. When they were cut and my jaw literally dropped when I saw myself in the mirror. I guess that is what I get for trying something new. Yay me. Although, I have been reassured by those around me they aren't bad and thankfully its not the whole part of the bangs that was cut too short. One section just needs to grow about a finger width, hopefully that section grows fast. I really don't want to be the dorky one in the family Christmas picture this year, even though I am pretty sure I fill that role every year. I might even transition into full-on bangs, *gasp*, I look very, very different. You've been warned. {Actually, Mom and I were at the store today and she said she almost didn't recognize me, and that's just with the side bangs.}

I think that probably tops any other awkward moments for the week. Rambling over, moving on.....

--Awesome--

--The Christmas Cantata for church is coming along, still needs work, but it's going to be great!
--Christmas decorations, music, and movies are now being enjoyed in our household
--Day off today
--We are going to see the 'Nutcracker' next weekend. 'uber excited!
--Unexpected phone call from a cousin/friend

I shall leave you with this.....
The kids are loving this app on my phone, they can insert their little heads and dance along with 'The Wiggles'. They pretty much think it's the best thing since goldfish was invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment