Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crocheting

Ok I just have to add this......Kali has this crocheting pattern on line that she is working on. (It's on another tab on the laptop while I am on it) Anyways, she asked me what was on Row 2, so I read it to her.....whoa! It was so confusing reading it out loud!! I have trouble already, good grief, crocheting patterns are like a foreign language. "Double crochet, turn left, triple crochet then do a double hand stand, do a push up while doing a double crochet then go right...." lol

Just for fun, here is the one she has.....

Row 1: Double crochet in 4th chain from hook, *double crochet in next chain, 2 double crochet in next chain; repeat from * across.

Row 2: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in same space, *double crochet in next 2 double crochet, 2 double crochet in next double crochet; repeat from * across.

Row 3: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in same space, *double crochet in next 3 double crochet, 2 double crochet in next double crochet; repeat from * across.

Row 4: Chain 3, turn, double crochet in same space, *double crochet in next 4 double crochet, 2 double crochet in next double crochet; repeat from * across

 
I dare you.....read it out loud! At least for a good laugh.....

1 comment:

  1. That is confusing. I *sort of* know how to knit but definitely have not tried crocheting.

    ReplyDelete